- Measure your downloadspeed, uploadspeed, surfspeed, and latency.
- Select which measurements you want to run and select options.
- Repeat the measurements with the same settings as last time (requires cookies).
- QuickStart MaxSpeed
- Run the MaxSpeed measurement.
- QuickStart SurfSpeed
- Run the SurfSpeed measurement.
- All measurements are collected in statistics, per country and
globally, so you can compare your speed with the average speed of
other internet users in your country, and worldwide.
- Top 100
- Top 100 of the fastest users, ordered by download speed,
upload speed, surfing speed, or latency.
- Newest 100
- The last 100 measurements (all users). If you do a measurement
it will show up in this list immediately. There is also a personal
history, but that is only visible just after you have done a
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- Your country
- The measurement automatically determines in which country you
are and shows the relevant statistics for you. How is it done?
- Image list
- The SurfSpeed measurement uses deeplinked images (logo's) from
websites all over the world. Check this list for more information
about the images. You can also submit corrections, and you can
submit new websites.